23 June 2010



OK. This post just couldn't wait.



Last night I had one of the best meals ever. We had a fondue party at the restaurant "Le Souris Gourmand." How genius non?


So it was organized by the institute and there were only 9 of us. We ate in the basement of this restaurant and it was magical.

We had the choice of 3 different cheeses/plates. We could choose a Raclette, Savoyard, or Camembert. I chose the Camembert but shared the Raclette with the girl next to me.

It truly was a gourmand experience and I am very glad I did this. I looked at the box from the cheese and it said "270g" so I ate 270g of cheese...no problem. It was facile (easy).



And then for dessert we received this little gift from heaven. It was a chocolate tart. Oh my heavens. It was kind of like a warm custard texture. And the ice cream was extremely flavorful. I think it was a vanilla flavor but trop fort!
It was a great end to a perfect meal.

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

Yum looking! Sorry about the drunk people.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.