25 July 2008

Hiking in the hills of Alta


So today my mother and i decided to take a little stroll up the mountainside in Alta, UT. we took the Cecret Lake trail head, a short 1.0 mile walk up 208 feet of rock and dirt.






Today i felt like i was in the Swiss Alps the only thing i forgot were my Lederhosen and a bugle. But oh the beauty of Utah, more people in this grand state need to enjoy their own backyard. C'mon people stop wasting money on overpriced unappreciated glory vacations!

LOOK! And i looked and oh my land. JULY 25TH and there's still piles and piles of snow in our lovely deseret.


My advice to all ya'll is to go out and enjoy the land we live in. Who needs to go to Oregon, Nevada, Colorado? STAY HOME!!

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

You updated your blog! Cool! Yay for hiking. Who is rohit?

japetersen said...

Nice blog post -- I love the mountains, and I love the rolling hills!