12 July 2008

the days have come

this is Meranda and i at the arts festival in SLC in June. we are standing in front of the no smoking campaign. notice my shirt? GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!


well bloggers what's new in the life of Peter?
what does that mean? you tell me. so here i am finally made my parents come out of the dark ages and we have finally got high speed Internet in out home and it is amazing. i thought i would let you all in on my life since my last post. hopefully i will be better and posting things.

so this is a picture of me and Elder Lawrence Mackay in Covington, VA. we are teaching David Ervin. we thought that this picture truly fit the missionary standard. believe me i think we should've been in Romania or Portugal. but nope we're in good old AMERICA!


2 comments:

japetersen said...

Yeah -- high speed internet. You will love the cabal tv, too. Channel 45 (HGTV) is my favorite.
Auntie Judy

Bing Math said...

Hooray for internet! Hooray for updated blogs! Tell us about the new job. What is wrong with your knee? - HQ