17 October 2010

Blogs, what the?!?

Who in the world invented these things? There is some stay-at-home mother making bank on the idea of people posting their most inner thoughts, desires, life stories to the world. I say it's weird.

Although perfect example. The only people that read my blog are family members. And it's sad to say that this is the only way they find about my life. And I don't even post the juicy things so they're only getting a superficial taste of my abstract crazy life.

This is not a journal. This is not a place where you share personal information for the entire world to read. There are some things we don't want to know.

So maybe I'll keep mine as a venting stage. A place where I can post my liberal brash opinions about life, religion and politics (the trinity of disaster in a conservative community) and other people's pointless lives.

1 comment:

Annie said...

oh Pierre - my blog is dumb. I don't have any dirty laundry to air (or is it aire?)

I like your rants.

have a nice day.