19 March 2009

Aren't Blogs Great?


Don't you think that Blogs are just the most wonderful thing in the world? They keep everyone up to date. I mean all of my family lives within close proximity of me yet I have to read their blogs in order to find out what is going on in their lives.
I have to read one my cousin's to find out that they actually have personalities.
I have to read my sister-in-law's to find out they're going to Las Vegas...and having a baby boy.
I have to read some other family member's to realize their true opinions on life.
And this is all so amazing because I see all of these people at least once a week. What is going on here? Have we solely resorted to communicating through mass media and done away with the good old fashioned phone call or face-to-face communication? It sure seems like it. I think these Blog things are a good way to communicate to family across the miles, but across the street. Come on!

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

Don't be so full of angst. Chill, baby, baby!

mad dog said...

Come on, Peter, get with the times!! I want to start seeing more details on your blog! Personal ones, juicy ones, your deepest darkest secrets! Show me pictures! Tell me about the crime you committed yesterday! No one will care! ;) Blogs are funny things. Do you have texting?